Monday, June 3, 2013

Mom time!!!!

I successfully surprised my mom by going home for Mother's Day weekend.  And we had a great time!  Our family spent the day at the Cameron Park Zoo in Waco.  Dinner was followed by some fun at the local karaoke place we all enjoyed.  My sister and I took mom to breakfast and then all got pedicures before meeting my brother, sister-in-law and nephew for lunch on Sunday.  With only a short time at home, I spent the afternoon with my brother's family as we took my nephew to the library and splashed in the fountain area downtown before walking a few blocks to get snow cones.  They dropped me off for a quick visit with my cousin's family which was short but sweet.  After a bit, my mom and sister picked me up for a grocery store run where we got some junk and a movie to finish off my time in town.  It was such a great weekend!!!!


This past weekend, I flew mom up to Kansas City and we had a great weekend together.  We spent quite a bit of time on Saturday at the zoo and then went to the Botanical Gardens on Sunday.  We made the most of our time together and had such a blast!  It was nice to just be together for a bit!!!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment